This is the best gif you’ll ever see
Nook on his way to get yo bells
That’s $2000 in Australian money. It’s how much I’ve earned so far from using something called featurepoints. I have included written proof with my URL to show that the picture and money is actually mine. (as requested by a number of people)
Do you want this too? CLICK HERE for detailed instructions and proof. All you basically do is test out free apps, get points and redeem those points for gift cards or real money!
Also, reblog this if you want to show your followers. (only the nice vertical picture of my money should show up on your blog anyway.) I will try to help you earn your first $50 as well if i see that you have reblogged this.
+ You can add your referral code down the bottom once you reblog
This is actually legitimate. i have earned like $100 from using this app thing. Its slow at first but once the ball is rolling, you can get so many points! and redeem those for prizes! i have $50 in paypal and $50 in itunes. So i suggest my followers try this!! thanks mutualize :)
My code! MQB6D5
Holy slag it’s a giveaway!!
First place winner will receive:
- 1 COPY OF WINDBLADE ISSUE 3 SIGNED BY THE WRITER HERSELF, MAIRGHREAD SCOTT
YOUR CHOICE OF
- a pair of Autobot Earrings OR
- a Decepticon lanyard (we all know decepticons are the best)
- a one-of-a-kind drawing done by yours truly! Holy shit!
Second place will receive one pair of Autobot earrings.
- You don’t need to be following me but hey, like Transformers? This is a Transformers blog. Followers might get a little something extra!
- You MUST be comfortable with giving me your mailing address, otherwise I can’t mail you your prizes!!
- Please like and reblog ONCE. That’s it.
Giveaway ends on the 1st of August.
MUTUALIZES LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
The financial year in Australia is almost over, which means there are huge sales here. I bought this laptop especially to give away to you guys, and i hope whoever wins appreciates it. I have tested it myself, and it is excellent, especially for scrolling tumblr. I bought it for $900 but the normal price is above $1200. I have hosted 2 laptop giveaways before, so if anyone wants proof there were winners, go here
How did i afford to buy this just to give it away?
I make a lot of money online by using an app, and no this is not a joke. I test apps on my phone to earn paypal money, and my income is over $1,000 per week. Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? just click here and read.
LAPTOP TYPE AND SPECS
HP Envy 15-J101TU
Gen Intel® Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, 1000GB Hard drive. It’s windows 8, and comes reformatted with Microsoft office and the latest version of Photoshop! :)
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a photography blog.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages. (ask box)
- You have until August 21st, 2014 (In australia) to reblog this post. Winner will be picked using a number generator. They will have 4 days to reply before i choose again.
- This giveaway will be shipped worldwide, I will be paying for shipping
Ends on August 21st, 2014 (australian date)
REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count.
Good luck and stay lovely!
what is the MAGIC
it’s called mochi!
it’s like ice cream in a soft skin!
also, it’s fucking amazing!
This is もちアイス (mochiaisu) and the “soft skin” is pounded rice cake. The white stuff you see on the outside is powdered sugar so they won’t get sticky. It’s very delicious on a hot day and you can get these at the right self-serve frozen yogurt joints. Unfortunately North America sells one mochiaisu for a dollar and some cents whereas in Japan you can get these by the boxful in any supermarket.
Want it. Nnh
you can make it yourself at home folks! Mochi is really simple to make, all you have to do is take 2 cups rice flower, mix with 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar, boil it in a pot or put in a ceranwrap covered bowl and put in microwave for 7 minutes. turn off the heat and stir it until it becomes solid and sticky. Then you can roll it into balls with a little bit of rice flour on top to keep it from being too sticky. Then you can eat it just like that, cover a scoop of ice cream and freeze it to make this, or you can make Strawberry Daifuku which is strawberries and red bean paste (anko) wrapped in mochi. I make it all the time!
Aww damn i gotta do this!!
Wait wait guys before you even go bye some rice flour to make Mochi, do not, I repeat, do not buy non-glutinous rice flour. There’s a really good brand of rice flour that’s actually made to make Mochi. It’s called Mochiko, you can find it in those Asian stores.I remember when I first made mochi and I bought the wrong kind of rice flour, it was a disaster. When I took it out the microwave it was this big gooey disk of awful hardness. I even took a bite and I felt like I was eating a thick tortilla covered in goo. My body wanted to kill me. So ya, buy Mochiko.
I’m gonna make my own personal tumblr probably sometime in August when I get a new phone. I just want to post my art, ideas, and talk about hot robots with random people. That’s all.